Bursting with charm, our six secluded Tree Lodges are hidden away in woodland a five minute walk from the site shop and cafe. They provide an intimate, truly authentic, rustic back to nature setting for your Yorkshire holiday.
Tree Lodges can sleep up to seven people (one king size double, one double & three singles). They come with a range and gas hob for cooking, hot water heated by wood burner, bed linen provided, but please note there is no electricity so bring torches!
• One 1 king size double bed, 1 double & 3 single beds. Bed linen is provided
• An eclectic mix of hand made and preloved artefacts
• Open plan layout living area
• Wood Burning stove to keep the lodge warm, as well as to cook on using the hot plate. We also provide wood to fuel your fire. Please note we do not allow open camp fires.
• Kitchenette area with sink
• Wooden Verandah with stunning views of the surrounding valley
• WC and Shower
• All the lodges have windows allowing you to enjoy the views from inside and solid wood lockable doors providing you with peace of mind as you head out and explore the Yorkshire Dales.