Nestled into the side of a hill with sweeping views of the North Yorkshire Countryside and a short stroll from the Bivouac shop and cafe is our small community of Meadow Yurts.
Meadow Yurts can sleep up to a family of five people.
** Seasonal Opening **
• One double Bed with two smaller single beds and an option of a third single pull out bed (Accommodating a family of up to 5). Bed linen is provided
• An eclectic mix of hand made and preloved artefacts
• Open plan layout living area
• Wood Burning stove to keep the Yurt warm, as well as to cook on. We also provide wood to fuel your fire (please note we do not allow fires)
• Kitchenette area with sink
• Wooden Verandah with stunning views of the surrounding valley
• Separate wooden clad toilet block and shower (By the side of the Yurt)
• All the Yurts have windows allowing you to enjoy the views from inside and solid wood lockable doors providing you with peace of mind as you head out and explore the Yorkshire Dales.
• There is also a handmade communal outdoor kitchen equipped with gas rings, seating area and a toilet too.
• Alongside the communal area is a wood fired outdoor hot tub.